Echo, Echo, Light (Slope Editions, 2013)
Kill Your Darlings, Clementine (Rye House Press, 2013)
- Brooklyn Poets Anthology 2017 (Brooklyn Arts Press, 2017)
- Shake The Tree: A Poetry Anthology (Brightly Press, 2015)
- Crazyhorse (Spring 2014, Issue #85)
- Thrush Press Broadside Series # 24
- Booth #5 (print issue)
- The Chariton Review
- cream city review (Winter/Spring 2013)
- Forklift, Ohio (Winter 2013, Issue #26)
- Handsome (Spring 2013, Vol. 5, Issue 1)
- Bone Bouquet (Fall 2012, Issue 3.2)
- Parcel (Spring 2012, Issue 3)
- Dash (Spring 2012, Issue 5)
- Conduit (sample poem here!)
- Barn Owl Review
- Stone Canoe (Issue 6)
- Georgetown Review
- No, Dear and more No, Dear
- Poor Claudia: Phenome
- Likewise Folio
- Prick of the Spindle
- Ghost Town
- New Delta Review
- Hobart web
- Sixth Finch
- iO: A Journal of New American Poetry
- Phantom Limb
- >kill author
- South85 and more South85
- Horse Less Review (Issue 11)
- Jellyfish and more Jellyfish
- The Adirondack Review
- Foothill (also published in print)
- The Furnace Review
- Boxcar Poetry Review
- I spoke to the good people at Brooklyn Poets about my Bensonhurst, Brooklyn neighborhood, Saturday Night Fever, poeming, YA lit, MTA mishaps and, of course, pizza in this May 1, 2017 Poet of the Week Interview.
- The folks at Failbetter asked me about chapbooks, YA, writing, and editing in this brief interview (June 2016).
- I talked all things chapbooks & Black Lawrence Press with the Poetry Society of America (April 2015).
- I talked poetry and good old fashioned middle school cruelty with Patrick Culliton and Jay Varner for Volume 8 of the Poetry & Cruelty Hotline (April 2014).
- Columbia College Chicago’s Columbia Poetry Reviews blog ran a review of Phantom Limb Issue 6, with nice words about my poems, in March 2013.
- The LitBridge folks published an article I wrote on teaching as an MFA graduate student on their site in August 2012.
- The editors at ILK posted an erasure I did of fellow ILK contributor Alexis Pope’s “Trees Die So I Can Draw Hearts Around Your Name.”
- My poem “Minotaur” (originally published in Jellyfish) was selected as Verse Daily’s Weekly Web Feature, week of March 26, 2012.
- The editors at PANK ran an interview with me on November 9, 2011.
- My contribution to the I Am a Natural Wonder collaborative blog project was featured in January 2011, courtesy of site curators Lily Ladewig and Anne Cecelia Holmes. Check out their eponymous e-chap over at Blue Hour Press!
- A Small Rising Up in the Lungs has been selected as a finalist in the following contests: The Colorado Prize for Poetry (2017), The National Poetry Series (2016), The University of Akron Press’s Akron Poetry Prize (2016 & 2015), Big Lucks Books’s The Ruth Stone First Book Prize (2016), Cleveland State University Poetry Center’s First Book Poetry Competition (2015), The University of Colorado at Boulder’s Subito Press Poetry Contest (2015), and Omnidawn’s Open Poetry Book Competition (2014).
- My short prose piece “On Heroism & the Oregon Trail” was selected for The Wigleaf 2014 Longlist of (Very) Short Fictions.
- Semi-finalist, 2012 “Discovery” / Boston Review Poetry Contest, selected by Timothy Donnelly and Monica Ferrell.